Thank you for your interest in joining the B&S team! Please complete the application listed below.
Project Engineer Job Description (Full-Time Position)
Project Engineers manage the planning and processes of a project and coordinate responsibilities with field managers to ensure the project is completed efficiently and successfully. Their day-to-day duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the type of industry, company, or project they’re working on, but typically include the following:
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience, and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and adjust according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use specialized software for collaboration and time management, including spreadsheets
- Experience with inventory control and process improvement
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Firm understanding of complex mathematical concepts
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), is a plus
- OSHA 10/30 required
- Minimum of 2 years of construction management experience in estimating, operations and/or engineering required.